Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fun in Mexico

These are only some of hundreds of pictures that I ended up from our trip down to Mexico. I enjoyed every minute that I spent down there. I am grateful for my family and for all the love that they have for my son. I am truly blessed to have such a big, caring and loving family. I love you all very much!!!!! Besos y abrazos a todos!!





Most of you know that I went to Mexico this past summer. Yes I did spend three months down there. Since I wasn't going to attend school and Jeff was going to go to school in the morning and work at night, we came to an agreement that it was ok for me to go and visit my family. It was the best thing I could have done. We did soooo many things. I put Nathan in a preschool where he learned social skills and interacted more with children of his age. He would wear a school uniform and would take his lunchbag with him. Since we did arrive in Mexico around may/june the children only had about a month and a half of school left so they had a little dance festival to end the school year. Nathan wasn't too happy about that but at least he was able to move one leg.


This is Fernanda, Nathan's favorite Aunt.


Nathan in the back of Grandpas truck. Look at his nose he kept rubbing it againt the window.
Grandpa, Uncle Manuel and Nathan



Nathan did a lot of crazy things on his own, like horseback ridding and ridding a four wheeler.



Yeap, he got a black eye. He was playing around in one of my aunts house and pulled the t.v. and well you can see what happened. Ouch!


Yee-haa!!



Grandma and Nathan best friends




7 comments:

homeschooling Mama said...

Oh my goodness! I couldn't believe it when I saw your comment on our blog! How are you guys? I can't believe how big your little boy is! Hope all is well and keep in touch!

Joe and Mary said...

Nathan looks like a little man! I miss the boys having each other to play with...and us having each other too.
Mexico looks fun. Maybe we'll meet up with you guys down there some time!

The Riries said...

Awww, you're so sweet! YOU GUYS are awesome. :) Yay for blogs!! Good job, yours looks really cute!!

Emily Ringel said...

Wow!! Nathan looks so grown up. I can hardly believe it. It was great to hear from you. I love these blogs. It becomes so easy to keep in touch. It sounds like Mexico was tons of fun.

Here's the Story said...

Nancy! I found you! Your blog is so fun and I just had to tell you that that is a gorgeous picture of you at the top. Mind if I add your blog to my list of links?

Danielle

Caralee and Jon said...

Cool Pictures. The black eye didn't look so good, poor boy! Garett misses Nathan. When are you guys coming down to UTah?

Tyson & Meagan Abrams said...

Hey there this is Meagan. I was just looking at Nate and Emily's blog and saw that you were on there. I had no idea. How fun. I hope you are doing well. Cute pictures. Nathan looks so big.