Four years ago Jeff and I got married in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a fun and wonderful day. We were surrounded by friends and family. I loved my wedding day we had our wedding party in the Joseph Smith Building and was just wonderful. Here are some pics of that day. I wanted to download our DVD where Jeff is dancing but couldn't find it, maybe next time.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
did you leave him again nancy!!!? I miss you guys!
That's awesome! Congrats!
hey jeff this is kami stone(lynes) and hello to jeffs wife i hope you dont think this is weired but i was just blog surfing and i found yours i was so excited it has been forever i think the last time is when we were both working at kings well you should check out my blog its stonesinabasket.blogspot.com anyways it was really good to see your family your little boy is so dang cute!!!
Congrats you guys! Enjoy an evening together, you don't even have to worry about getting a babysitter!
Congrats!! Sounds like you guys have some time together to celebrate!! That's wonderful! It was good to see you at the party!! :)
wow, wonderful for you guys, enjoy your time together this month; I'm sure Nathan is having a great time with grandma!
Post a Comment