Ok so I know I haven't blog in like forever. So, I'm going to start out with my quick trip to Mexico, and my cousins awesome wedding. As most of you know I went down to Mexico to leave Nathan with my mom for him to stay there for about a month and a half. Some of you might say that's a long time. It was but Jeff and I were ok with it. He was sooo happy every time we called him he would always tell us his incredible stories and how he loved going to school and wear his school uniform. He never cried on the phone for me or anything I was the one that was sometimes teary eye because he didn't want to talk to me sometimes. (I guess I was too boring for him at the time.) Anyways here are some fun pictures of me and my cousins.
Cousins, Bride and Groom (cousin), aunts and uncles
Crazy uncle Mario
My handsome cousin Carlos.
Since my cousin got married in downtown Mexico City, we all left our cars at the hotel where the party was going to be held and then rode on these really cool trolleys.
This was an awesome experience. We were sitting behind first class and Nathan kept looking over to see the pilots cabin. Then all of a sudden the flight attendant comes over and asks if he would like to go and take a picture inside the cabin. I'm like of course he would. So, I get up there and take a picture of him first but he's not that happy as you can see in the picture below. Then the pilot is like here let me move and both of you sit and I'll take the picture. It was so cool. I think I was more excited than Nathan.



1 comment:
Wow you updated a lot! Looks like you guys have sure done a lot, and had fun along the way!!! Good for you!
Post a Comment