Ok so here are more of the things that we did through out this time. They are not in order because as usual the pictures move around when you download them and I don't want to spend the time to fix them right now.
Don't forget to keep scrolling down because there is another update just below this one.
See how hard he is working.
In those days Jeff and I hardly saw each other so when I came back from Student Teaching I saw my beautiful roses and my birthday card that was so funny.
On December 5th was my last day of Student Teaching. I miss those kids so much. They were so much fun and great to be with. They were so nice to me and were always asking about my baby. It was a bitter sweet feeling when I had to leave.
As you can figure out this was Halloween. Miss Young (on my right) was my cooperating teacher. She is soooooo awesome I love her. She is an amazing teacher and also a wonderful friend. She taught me so many things and I am grateful that I had her.
Also, on October Jeff and I were able to go to Boise. My cousin Leslie married yes a White Boy! (haha) His name is Bobby and is a lot of fun. Jeff is happy to have another white boy in the family as well as a hunting partner.



2 comments:
How fun. Your cousin is gorgeous btw! I'm so glad you updated! How are you feelin?
Hi Nancy. Hurray for being down to your last couple of weeks. I hope you are feeling well. I can't believe you student taught while being pregnant. I've stayed at home ever since Mike graduated and taken at least one if not two naps a day. I think that's the only way I could still be feeling good. I'm excited to see pictures of your daughter when she's born. We'll be sure to post pictures of our twins once they arrive.
Post a Comment