Monday, March 2, 2009

Sophia la Rumbera

Today Sophia turns a month old. I can't believe it! It seems like I had her yesterday. She has been a pretty good baby. She is extremely ticklish and loves it when we give her kisses on her neck. Sophia is totally a daddy's little girl, she still can't talk but she has Jeff already wrapped around her finger. It's so cute to watch Jeff melt around her.
Anyways, these are pictures that we have taken along this month.
In these pictures I was trying to take pictures of her funny toes. They are exactly like Jeff's, specially her big toe.
She also is very, very hairy as you can see she has Wolverine ears.



My momma and I


I am so that my mom was able to come and help me out with Nathan. Not only did she help me out with Nathan and Sophia, but she always made me laugh it was great to have her around. I don't think she knows how special she made me feel. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful and marvelous mom. I miss you sooooooooooooooooooo much already.


Priceless!


Nap time


Nathan loves his Abuela soooo much, they are truly best friends. He was so happy to have her around.




My precious Princess



Sophia la Rumbera




7 comments:

Steve and Allison said...

she's so cute! i hope that things turn out well for me as they did for you. only until june...man...it's going to be a while. what else do you know about ways to help taylor with his speech?

Unknown said...

she is so beautiful...even with her hairy ears! i love the pic of sophia and Nathan sleeping together it was so cute!

Hilarie* said...

Oh she is just the cutest!!! That is so wonderful your mom was here for you! She seems to love you guys very much, and is so nice when I have talked with her!

Andrea (Annie) said...

What a wonderful post. Sophia is just precious!

Caralee and Jon said...

Nancy she is so cute! What a great mom you have, I'm jealous. How is it for you beig a mom of two? Arent you glad you had a girl?

Matt and Becca said...

Wow...your daughter is gorgeous!!!!

Blake and Erica said...

Very sweet pictures of your little girl :) Hug and Kisses From US!!