Thursday, April 9, 2009

More pics

Well nothing exciting has happened lately so here are just some pics of Sophia.








6 comments:

Blake and Erica said...

Such a pretty little Angel Bug :)

Heather and Josh Wickern said...

Nancy and Jeff!! She is beautiful! I found your blog through someone else's. I hope you don't mind. Congratulations!! I know it's a little late, but hey, better late than never, eh?!

Steve and Allison said...

she is beautiful!!! it makes me so excited for my little girl! we need to talk sometime about taylor's speech.

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Hey Jeff!!! I was so excited to find your blog!! Your family is beautiful!! It has been forever, but time has flown by so quickly!! We are private bloggers, so send me an e-mail and I will scoot you an invite!!

Kris said...

oh my gosh she is so adorable!!!!! way to go!!! Hope you guys are doing well.

Slade said...

Wow, she is getting big, and looks so much like her brother. Don't you love having a girl?