Thursday, June 4, 2009

Where to start

I know it has been a long time, but I just couldn't find the time to blog, we have been so busy, but oh well. After weeks of frustration Jeff has finally been able to find an Internship. We were so happy to have found one because if he hadn't we would have been pushed back another semester. There is only a small problem he works ALL NIGHT! As many of you know he is the night manager over at FedEx, so he starts there around 2pm and finishes around 9:45pm, and then goes straight to his Internship. Jeff works from 10pm till 7am then comes home gets in the shower and goes to bed. It never fails Sophia and Nathan wake up at that time so I get up with them and try to be as quiet as we can so Jeff can get some sleep. I don't mind that he's not around during the day because I'm used to that, but now nights uggg (dont like it at all) the first two nights were hard because I couldn't get much sleep knowing that he was away. BUT we are thankful that he was able to find this Internship, I just gets kinda lonely sometimes. Oh well (sigh)
The kids are doing good, Sophia just turned 4 months! She is a wonderful baby, she is always smiling and loves to be tickled, she adores Nathan and loves for him to talk to her. I took her to the doctor yesterday for her 4 month shots it was a bit dramatic as usual. Today was a bit harder on her since she got a little bit of fever. Hopefully tonight won't be too bad.

Nathan is an awesome brother he is always trying to protect Sophia and every time he hears her cry he goes to see what's wrong with her. Nathan loves to cook and play with his cars and Lego's. Next Monday Nathan will start going to 'summer' preschool we are so excited for him, he loves to play with other kids and loves going to school.


My two loves!




Nathan with Sophia (2 months)

One of my favorite pics


Cute!


My mom bought Nathan this tent and he loves it. He is always asking me to put Sophia in with him. I couldn't resist. I love my kids, they are my little angels, they are my little motor that keeps me going. Love you babies.

8 comments:

Alicia Alee said...

Oh, your kids looks so sweet! What a cute pic in the tent! :) That is rough with Jeff working nights; hang in there, you're a tough girl! :) I am so glad u stopped by my blog - we will have to keep in touch. :)

Haylee said...

Oh, my heck, your kids are so adorable. So, when is Jeff done with school and are you still at UV or staying there a couple more semesters?! I hope so, we should be back there in a couple months...:)

Blake and Erica said...

You have such sweet kids. I love looking at all these kids grow up. Wish Jeff luck from us with his new internship.

Hopefully we will c u soon, when Burke gets home.

~e

Julie said...

Yay for internships! That's a bummer he's gone all night, but at least you won't have to go to school for another semester :)

Erica Marshall said...

Cute kids, they get big way too fast, don't they? Hang in there, Jeff will be done before you know it. Ty has been gone for 5 months already and now that I look back it went by pretty fast. We will join him down in Georgia pretty soon, so I'm excited. Keep in touch!

Hilarie* said...

Wow she sure has grown!!! Thank you for keeping in touch with me. I have been too busy to check anyone's blog.. let alone blog myself!!! But that is nice to hear from you! Thank you. I miss seeing and chatting with you at the complex and at church. Tell Jeff hello from Chad and I. Please keep in touch!!

Caralee and Jon said...

Nancy! Hey! I'm so glad he found an internship! I'm sorry that he is gone so much. After school is over hopefully he'll have just a day job and be home with you. That picture is adorable that is your favorite!! They are getting so big! Nathan seems like he is a better helper and more gentle than Garett is with Jocelyn. You guys make cute kids!! We have a place for you guys to stay if you want to visit!!

Matt and Becca said...

I can't get over how beautiful your daughter is! It's good to see you are doing well.