I know, I know it's been forever but today I actually decided to do some blogging. A lot of things have happened since I last blogged. Well you know Thanksgiving, Christmas (In Mexico, which was freaking awesome as usual- that will be another blog. LOL) New Year's and the most important of all Sophia's Birthday. I know I'm a bad mother for not posting her B-day pics but I will get to that eventually. Sophia has been a wonderful blessing. She makes us all laugh and loves to be tickled. She just LOVES Nathan, and is always following him around. Whenever Nathan is at school she just sits and looks sad and asks for him 'Nana'. But as soon as we go and pick him up she starts dancing and starts yelling Nana nana. It's really cute. I love dressing her up in cute outfits and can't wait for summer so I can put her in some shorts and short sleeves so we can all see those fat rolls.
This is Jeff's last semester of school (yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy) I can't tell you how proud I am, he has worked so hard for this. He has been amazing, he has always worked full time, gone to school full time, and has had time to spend time with his family (even if it was just one hour during the day) I love him soooo much. He has made me become a better person. Nathan and Sophia love him sooooo much as well. Sophia cries for him everytime he leaves the house and Nathan asks about daddy all day long. We are so excited to have him around more. There is only one thing. He STILL NEEDS TO FIND AN INTERNSHIP!!!! So, hopefully he finds one soon. It has been very hard to find one, we are kinda lost right now because we don't know where we are going to be ending up after this semester is done. We will be staying here for sure till May since that is when Nathan finishes school, and then we are not sure.
I just keep praying that we will hear about something soon and will be able to take our little family somewhere nice and to have family around so my kids can play with their cousins. We have loved/hated living in Rexburg but we do feel lonely here. We have made great friends but, wish to be closer to family that love us. I can't wait to live in a house and a big backyard where my kids can go run around.
I don't know if this makes a lot of sense but I just felt like writing something today. I will try to keep in touch more. :)
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Amen, Sistah! I feel ya on the whole "My husband is amazing, has done everything for us, and still manages to pass school but he can't find a job! What the HECK?!" We'll be praying that something comes up. We'll be here right along with you guys. I thought we were gonna be your downstairs neighbors again but, alas, they're sticking us in 303, so we'll be in Johnny and Heidi's old apartment and will have a personal step stool to the park via our kitchen table! Glad you guys'll be here too even for just a little while after graduation! I hope we all find something soon. I'm sick of being a student's wife! AH!
Ah Nancy! Graduating from school is bitter sweet... especially when it feels like we don't have anything to look forward to. I know things will work out for all of us and I wish I had answers too! I love you very much! Hang in there!
Post a Comment