Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's Official!

So guess what? We are pregnant! I have finally decided to blog about it. I am 10 weeks and it has been a roller coaster. The baby is due February 6. We are so excited I am finally starting to feel a lot better. The first month was great I didn't feel pregnant at all, I thought "this is going to be an easy pregnancy." Well that changed about the sixth week I wanted to die. I didn't have any energy, I wanted to fall asleep anywhere at all times. Nathan has been a good boy. He has helped me a lot with cleaning his room and stuff. Although it's more challenging because eventhough I don't want to cook or get up to go to school a little bit of responsability kicks in and have to take care of my house, boy and school.
Now, another semester has ended I only have my student teaching to do and I will be DONE, and then my baby will pop out. Jeff is really excited and has been a great husband, he has been very supportive and let's me nap and cooks whenever he is home.

11 comments:

Slade said...

Congratulations!!!

Caralee and Jon said...

Yeah!! We will be pregnant together! That is soooo exciting! Congratulations!! We'll get big together! Wow, there is a lot of us prego in the ward. Keep me updated!! Hope you get feeling better!

Joe and Mary said...

Nancy, Nancy!! congrats! Sorry about the sick thing and being tired...I hate to say this but after a second kid you only get more tired.

Michelle said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys. I bet Nathan will be so excited to have a little brother or sister.

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Congrats. I am really excited for you. Take care of yourself and baby. I hope you feel better soon too.

homeschooling Mama said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! Keep us updated on how everything goes!

Annel said...

Nancy, muchas congr!!.. de verdad, me da mucha alegria x ke tienes ya un lindo niño y ahora otra vez tendras... espero todo siga bien y cesen los achakes...y puedas tener energia.. animo... te kiero mucho te extraño ya te la sabes.. x cierto ke etna anduvo x aki en los cabos y x falta de comunicacion no nos pudimos encontrar.. ke feo verdad..ja... besos saludos!!

Kris said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thats so exciting! Brycen had told me the news and said you updated about it! thats so exciting! You'll have to keep us all posted on how your feeling and what your having!Good luck with everything! best wishes!

Steve and Allison said...

CONGRATULATIONS I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

Amber Dawn said...

Congratulations! I found your blog through Ririe's. I hope you start feeling better!

Caralee and Jon said...

Hey! What are you upto? You must be pretty busy! Sorry, we decided to just start driving home on Sunday when we were visiting. We'll see you in 2 weeks though!! Hope everything is going well.