Jeff has been reminding me that I haven't written on the blog for over a month now. I just don't have time. I have been really, really busy. Nathan and I went to visit my family for the first two weeks of August. We had soooo much fun. I was able to hang out with my cousins and Nathan loved being spoiled. We went to Provo Canyon, Thanksgiving Point, etc. We came back home on the 14th because I started my in-service on the 15th. Monday and Tuesday I went to help out my coop teacher to have stuff ready for Wednesday. (first day of school)
Yesterday we went to Yellowstone. We all loved it. We saw a couple of buffalo's, some elk and lots of squirrels. I will be posting pictures later because I haven't downloaded them yet.
On wednesday I went to the doctor and he says that the baby is doing just fine.I was able to hear the baby's heartbeat. Nathan said that the baby sounded like a horse. We are all excited about knowing what we are having, but we are going to have to wait for another month. Well that is what we have been doing I promise i will post pictures soon.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Yeah! I'm glad you guys are doing well! Good luck with teaching! We'll be there Monday!!
Nancy, I found you!! I just hit a gold mine of all our 69th ward friends...I'm so excited!
How is your student teaching going? Is the pregnancy getting any better? I hope you're doing well...I miss you.
hey, stranger! it seems we haven't talked or seen each other in a while. let's make plans.
Hey you stinker! It was good to talk to you the other night!!! We need to hang out some time. Wanna see my blog? I'll invite you.. email me raynbo.hilarie@gmail.com
then you'll get an email invite and see mine!! When do you find out what you are having?
WHAT ARE YOU HAVING? I want to know!!!!! Don't keep us all in suspense!!! :)
Hey Nancy - I found your blog through HIlarie's blog, I hope it's okay if I add your link to my blog list . . . you can check mine out at www.heidisuephoto.blogspot.com
Post a Comment